Sani-Cloth wipes can be used to preclean or decontaminate medical devices prior to sterilisation or high level disinfection
What are Super Sani-Cloth Wipes?
SuperÂ Sani-ClothÂ Plus benefits from the disinfecting power of Isopropyl Alcohol with the added benefit of the dual quat boosting the efficacy to provide enhanced activity against micro organisms.
SuperÂ Sani-ClothÂ Plus are disposable disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.
When Can I use Super Sani-Cloth Wipes?
- Broad spectrum of kill with low contact times
- Alcohol Free
- PMHB Free
- Multipurpose, cleans and disinfects in one
- EN 1665, supported by extracted liquid testing
- Cost effective via product standardisation
SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) belongs to a group of enveloped viruses. Despite the serious nature of the disease, outside of the body, enveloped viruses are easily compromised by most disinfectants.According to European test methods, proven efficacy to EN 14476 against reference test virus Vaccinia virus consequently covers all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.Super Sani-Cloth Pus if effective in 15 seconds.
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and surfactant (Dual Quat)
- the low level surfactant provides additional efficacy claims
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Large or small canisters available.