Used in NHS hospitals and at NHS Blood donation centres across the UK.
Simple squeeze and shake application. Cools in seconds for immediate treatment of sprains, strains and bruising, perfect in gyms or sports clubs. Supplied individually or in cases of 20. Ensure covers are used to protect from freezer burns and reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- The best-selling ice pack on the market
- Longer bag size is ideal for wrapping around the injured area
- Minimal risk of cross infection
- Pack can remain cold for up to 40 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
- Contains Urea and Water
- Size – 12 x 29cm
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.