What is the Personal Hockey First Aid Kit?
The Firstaid4sport Personal Hockey First Aid Kit is a basic first aid kit for those with little or no first aid knowledge. Ideal for personal use and handy to have in your kit bag. All items are also available individually for replacement or as a whole refill. Just the right amount of content for minor injuries to patch them up until further medical advice is sought.
What is in the Hockey First Aid Kit?
- 1 x FirstAid4Sport Grab Bag
- 1 x Non Woven Triangular Bandage
- 1 x Non Woven Swabs 10 x 10cm (Pack of 5)
- 1 x CPR Guidance Leaflet
- 10 x Waterproof Plasters
- 2 x Skin Closures 3mm x 75mm (5 strips)
- 1 x Microporous Tape 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Double Sided Low Adherent Dressing 10x10cm
- 1 x Medium Sterile Sports Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 1 x No 16 Eyepad Dressing
- 6 x Wound Cleansing Wipe Alcohol Free
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield
- 1 x First Aid Scissors Blunt/Blunt
- 2 x Firstaid4sport Nitrile Gloves Medium/Large (pair)
- 1 x Yellow Self Seal Disposable Bag (Single)
- 4 x Big Plaster 7.5 x 10cm
- 1 x Training EAB 2.5cm x 4.5m