Sani-Cloth AF Universal wipes can be used to preclean or decontaminate medical devices prior to sterilisation or high level disinfection. Surface Wipes – Effective against Coronavirus. AF meaning alcohol free, Quaternary Ammonium based formulation. Ideal for use cleaning and disinfecting around patients and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities. Effective against norovirus and TB.
What are Universal Wipes?
Supplied in a convenient resealable soft pack containing 40 or 200 wipes, Universal Wipes are effective against 99.999% of germs including MRSA and avian flu (H5N1) and Coronavirus.
Clinell Universal Wipes are suitable for use for the cleaning and disinfection of general surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.Â They are strong enough for rigorous use, even in hospitals, yet are gentle on the skin.
When Can I use Universal Wipes?
- Broad spectrum of kill with low contact times
- Alcohol Free
- PMHB Free
- Multipurpose, cleans and disinfects in one
- EN 1665, supported by extracted liquid testing
- Cost effective
- Disinfectant and Cleaner
- Medical Device
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
- Norovirus (Non-enveloped Viruses)
SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) belongs to a group of enveloped viruses. Despite the serious nature of the disease, outside of the body, enveloped viruses are easily compromised by most disinfectants.According to European test methods, proven efficacy to EN 14476 against reference test virus Vaccinia virus consequently covers all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.Sani-Cloth AF Universal is effective in 30 seconds.
- Alcohol free quaternary ammonium
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.