- Adjustable straps top and bottom provide controlled fit and compression
- Open back helps reduces bunching with the wraparound for adjustability
- Removable patella buttress to improve tracking and positioning around kneecap.
- Super strong tri-axial hinges follows the complex motion of your knee
- Includes Lockout tool kit and adjustable extension stops
What is the Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace?
This is the pro version of the Mueller wraparound Hinged Knee Brace. The patented tri-axial (3-pivot points) provides an unrivaled range of motion that the standard polycentric (2 hinge pivot) cant match. It also has the facility to lock out for complete immobilisation along with adjustable extension stops to restrict movement to 10, 20 and 30 degrees.
When should I use the Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace?
The Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace is ideal for weak or injured knees needing maximum medial and lateral support, especially if mobility and limited range of movement is required.
What are the features of the Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace?
The design of the Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace allows for comfort with the open back design to eliminate bunching and sweating from behind the knee. It also features a padded patella buttress (or donut) to protect and stabilise the knee cap and aid in central patella tracking, and adjustable straps that provide custom fit and controlled compression. The patented Tri-axial hinges have three pivot points allowing for a near normal range of movement when bending and preventing the knee from bending backwards or hyper-extending and have the extra
The fully trimmed edges have smooth seams help to prevent irritation and chaffing. This support is suitable for either leg.
The Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace offers a high to ultimate level of protection. The knee brace is extra long, 16 inches in full length (41cm) can be hand washed in cool water with a mild detergent once the hinges have been removed.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations. If rash develops or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
What size Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace do I need?
|Size Chart||Above the knee (cms)||Above the knee (inches)||Below the knee (cms)||Below the knee (inches)|
How to measure:
- Measure 7 inches above centre of knee and 7 inches below centre of knee.
- If measurements indicate two different sizes, then choose larger size from the table above
- Suitable for Left or right Knee.
How do I fit the Mueller Pro Hinged Knee Brace?
- Loosen two rear straps.
- Loosen upper and lower sections.
- Align patella opening over kneecap, grasping both hinges to pull brace into correct position
- Secure upper and lower sections firmly, beginning with the lower calf section.
- Secure two rear straps through loops.
- Secure two front straps for firm, comfortable fit.